Sunday 25 March 2018

My True Angel by Irshad Thalakala - Book Review

My True Angel, romantic novel, irshad thalakala


Book Name: My True Angel

Author: Irshad Thalakala

Publisher: Invincible Publishers

Blurb:

This is a sweet tale of finding true love. Iqbal, who works in IT company meets a beautiful girl Rubina. Iqbal falls in love with her, but Rubina does not reciprocate the same. Whether any mystery behind this girl Rubina or the destiny is waiting for something else?

Review:

The title of the book itself throws some light on what the book would be about. The blurb adds on more! My True Angel is a romantic tale of a guy who meets three women at different walks of his life. Iqbal, the protagonist falls in and out of love. It is said that the true feelings of a person for you is only when there are adversities. Do the three girls pass this test? Do they stand by him during his bad times? Who was Iqbal's true angel?

I found the story of this book to be kind of a common one. It was predictable at a few places. However, one thing that I noticed about this book is that inspite of having a common plot, this book kept me hooked on to it. I do not know if it was the twists in the plot, the language or the narration. I was drawn into the world of Iqbal and his life.

When you start off the book, you will begin to feel like Iqbal is some kind of stalker. But as you read further, you will know his innocence. The author has crafted the characters well. The three girls seem imperfectly perfect. Though these are the central characters, the author has perfectly brought in their
families. They are a part of the story and the author has portrayed and pictured them well in the story setting. I loved the character creation.

Coming to the language and narration! The narration has been done in first person narrative. The simple language and the narration are the positives of this book. The author has perfectly placed the chapters. However, I found a few chapters to be exaggerated out of proportion. But it doesn't affect the overall reading experience.

My True Angel is a good read.

I rate-
Cover: 2/5
Characters: 4/5
Story: 3/5

My overall rating for My True Angel is 3.5/5 stars.

You can purchase your book on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

We, at Musings of a Vivacious Heart are passionate about writing. We publish blogs since it is the best way to reach out to our readers. Ou...